- The conference contributions will be published in conference proceedings that will consist of extended abstracts.
- All extended abstracts will be briefly peer reviewed.
- The abstract book will be distributed at the conference desk.
- At least one co-author has to be registered before the registration deadline (July 1, 2019).
- The deadline for submissions is July 1, 2019.
- Abstracts may be submitted
electronically through this website (max. file size 2 MB)or by e-mail (email@example.com, max. file size 15 MB)
- A poster size in A0 format is suggested
How to prepare your conference paper (extended abstract):
- The paper must be written in English (doc, docx).
- The papers should cover some of the 5 conference themes
- The length of the abstract must not exceed 4 printing pages (1 page is app. 1000 words) including figures and tables (figures can be in colour)
- The figures should be submitted separate as cdr, tiff or jpg files (min. resolution 300 dpi)
Geologica Carpathica issues based on conference presentations
Pending on the number of authors interested in publishing full papers (based on their conference presentations) in Geologica Carpathica, we will prepare some regular thematic issues of Geologica Carpathica that will focus on recentmost developments in geological research.
We thus invite conference participants to submit their full articles that will be subjected to peer-review process.